After completing his law degree at the University of Melbourne in 1989, Mark practiced as a litigation solicitor and in 1991 undertook the Victorian Bar Readers course and signed the roll of Counsel to then practice exclusively as a Barrister at the Victorian Bar. After relocating to Queensland Mark resumed his practice as a Solicitor.
In his 25 year career Mark has enjoyed great success as a commercial litigator in a variety of jurisdictions.
Mark can be contacted to discuss your litigation needs in any of the following areas:
- Building and Construction
- Debt Recovery
- Corporations Law
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Shareholder Rights
- Intellectual Property (Copyright, Trademark and
- Australian Consumer Law (TPA)
- Alternate Dispute Resolution (Mediation and Arbitration)
P: (07) 5556 5200
M: 0410 510 208