Vanessa completed a dual degree comprised of a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and a Bachelor of International Relations, Government and Politics at Griffith University in 2011. In 2012 Vanessa commenced a Trainee Solicitor Program with TVP Law. She is admitted as a solicitor in the Queensland Supreme Court and the High Court of Australia.
During her time at TVP Law, Vanessa has developed a multidisciplinary understanding of the law and practices in a number of areas.
In her free time Vanessa enjoys camping, travelling and swimming.
Vanessa can be contacted to discuss your needs in any of the following areas:
- Wills and Estates
- Employment Law (Employers and Employees)
- Business Structuring and Asset Protection
- General Commercial Property Law
- Commercial Property Acquisition and Sale
- Commercial and Retail Leasing (Tenants and Landlords)
- Property and Leasing Disputes
- Retirement Village Law (Scheme Operators and Residents)
- General Commercial Law
- Complex Commercial Agreements
- Consumer Law
- Business Acquisition and Sale
- Entering, exiting and establishing Partnership, Shareholder and Unit Holder Shareholder arrangements
- Partnership, Shareholder and Unit Holder Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property Law
- Franchise Law (Franchisors and Franchisees)
P: (07) 5556 5200